Substance Abuse Laws, Regulations and Rules
Below, you will find links to laws, regulations, case law, and the State Personnel Board Rule that guide the State's substance abuse program.
- 49 C.F.R. Part 40 - U.S. Department of Transportation Regulations for Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- 49 C.F.R. Part 382 - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Substance Abuse Programs for Drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles
- 49 C.F.R. Part 655 - Federal Transit Administration Prevention of Alcohol Misuse and Prohibited Drug Use in Transit Operations
- 49 C.F.R. Part 199 - Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration Drug and Alcohol Testing
- 33 C.F.R. Part 95 - United States Coast Guard Rules for the Safe Operation of Vessels and Safety Management Systems