Substance Abuse Laws, Regulations and Rules
Below, you will find links to laws, regulations, case law, and the State Personnel Board Rule that guide the State's substance abuse program.
- 49 C.F.R. Part 40 - U.S. Department of Transportation Regulations for Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- 49 C.F.R. Part 382 - Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's Substance Abuse Programs for Drivers of Commercial Motor Vehicles
- 49 C.F.R. Part 655 - Federal Transit Administration Prevention of Alcohol Misuse and Prohibited Drug Use in Transit Operations
- 49 C.F.R. Part 199 - Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration Drug and Alcohol Testing
- 33 C.F.R. Part 95 - United States Coast Guard Rules for the Safe Operation of Vessels and Safety Management Systems
|Substance Abuse Laws, Regulations and Rules||Substance Abuse Laws, Regulations and Rules||404-463-7060||Gail.Stowers@doas.ga.gov||Substance Abuse Laws, Regulations and Rules||https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaDOAS, DOAS Facebook||https://twitter.com/GeorgiaDOAS, DOAS Twitter||https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-department-of-administrative-services, DOAS Linkedin||https://plus.google.com/+DepartmentofAdministrativeServicesAtlanta, DOAS Google Plus||Gail Stowers, Policy & Compliance HR Specialist - Substance Abuse Testing||0|