STATE & LOCAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES
The conference will give state procurement professionals an opportunity to:
- • learn new techniques and best practices directly from state and national procurement industry experts;
- • attend training sessions to earn recertification credits;
- • build and strengthen relationships with DOAS State Purchasing Division staff;
- • network with fellow procurement professionals.
The conference will also include a dynamic Supplier Expo, which will provide an excellent opportunity for attendees to network with scores of suppliers from across the state.
Learn and Earn!
GPC 2017 will provide training and practical solutions designed to supercharge procurement and leadership strategies in order to drive efficiencies within your organization. Attendees will participate in training sessions that will provide insight into current procurement practices while earning valuable recertification credits.
Who should attend?
Procurement Professionals from:
- • State Government
- • Technical Colleges
- • University System Colleges and Universities
- • Local Government
Fiscal and IT professionals will also benefit from this conference.
DOAS is sponsoring up to two state procurement professionals from each agency, technical college and university subject to the state procurement rules and regulations. Instructions on registration of those individuals have been sent to the CFO of each entity.
Non-Sponsored Registration: $250 through March 15; $300 after 5:00 pm March 15
DO NOT REGISTER FOR THE CONFERENCE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE IF YOU ARE A SPONSORED PARTICIPANT DESIGNATED BY YOUR CFO.
REFUNDS OF INCORRECT REGISTRATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A 25% PROCESSING FEE.