fleet fuel cards
The State's Fuel Card Program is provided through WEX Inc. as a solution for managing fleet fuel needs. State and local governments in Georgia (including State Authorities and Commissions, counties, municipalities, school districts, community service boards and special districts) are eligible to participate in the Fuel Card Program. Customers can access account information at: go.wexonline.com; User name and password is required.
There are many benefits to taking advantage of the State's Fuel Card Program. One big advantage is participants can use the Fuel Card at no additional cost! Other benefits include:
- 24 hours a day, seven days a week customer service.
- Allows agencies to setup Purchase Alert thresholds on fuel transactions.
- Federal excise tax and state and county sales taxes are automatically deducted for suppliers participating in the tax exempt program.
- Electronic billing capability, which reduces administrative costs.
- Monthly reports for all purchases (fuel and non–fuel) including an exception reporting capability.
- Card replacement within 24 hours, if ordered according to published directions.
- Card security enhanced through the use of Personal Identification Numbers (PINs).
- Nationwide Card acceptance at more than 9,290 Georgia locations and 180,000 locations throughout the United States.
|New Fuel Card Account||New Fuel Card Account||https://doas.ga.gov/fleet-management/contact||404-463-6410||Fleet Fuel Cards||https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaDOAS, DOAS Facebook||https://twitter.com/GeorgiaDOAS, DOAS Twitter||https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-department-of-administrative-services, DOAS LinkedIn||https://plus.google.com/+DepartmentofAdministrativeServicesAtlanta, DOAS Google Plus||Jim Sever||0|