Videos and Supplemental Materials
The supporting tools available from this site vary depending on whether the agency has a Learning Management System (LMS) or not. Available files and/or links include SCORM files (for Agencies with an LMS) or video links in MP4 format for agencies without an LMS. All agencies have access to supplemental materials to accompany the videos.
Agencies with a Learning Management System (LMS)
• Two versions of Sharable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) files
are available (SCORM 1.2 and SCORM 2004).
• Two additional SCORM versions are available, including accessibility commands
to improve the training usability by users with disability.
Agencies without a Learning Management System (LMS)
• YouTube links representing the individual videos.
• Available for all agencies.
• Five Supplemental Sheets including additional information to accompany each video.
The following videos, supplemental handouts, and scripts are available:
- Governor's Welcome Video
- Government Structure, Culture, Values, Compliance and Training
- State Health Benefit Plan (Revised March 2022)
- Flexible Benefits Plan (Revised March 2022)
- Employees' Retirement System of Georgia (GSEPS Plan) (Revised July 2022)
- Teachers Retirement System