Risk Management Claims System Replacement Reminder
Beginning Friday, November 7, 2014, DOAS Risk Management Services will undergo a complete claims system replacement and we will not have access to any claim files until Monday, November 17, 2014. This shut down will not impact weekly disability payments, but may cause a delay in payment of medical bills. We are taking every precaution to avoid any unnecessary delays. All new injuries reported during this time will be handled in paper format for approval of services.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, and appreciate your patience as we make this substantial change to the current claims processing system, which will create efficiencies and improve service offerings to our customers.
If you have an urgent matter, please contact the Program Officers listed below:
- Frederick Trotter, Property: 404-463-2143
- Martha Williams, Workers' Compensation, 404-463-1499
- Mark McKinney, Liability, 404-656-4817
- Tammy Strong, General Operations, 404-656-9472
- Wade Damron, Director, 404-463-7982