Supplier orientation sessions feature information on how to register your company to be on the state's supplier list and establish your eligibility to receive bid notices. At these sessions, general information will be given about the purchasing process and the various kinds of purchases that are made by government entities.
Pre-Recorded Training Webinars
Register as a Sourcing Bidder or Supplier
Georgia DOAS Procurement Connect Informational Sessions
These sessions are virtual panel discussions with subject matter experts providing information on topics relevant to the supplier community. The focus is to assist suppliers in becoming more knowledgeable and aware of procurement processes, opportunities, and programs that may help them to succeed. The sessions feature DOAS programs, in addition to representatives from other state and local government entities, small business partners, and more!
- Georgia DOAS Procurement Connect - DBE-MBE Informational Session
- Georgia DOAS Procurement Connect - Surplus Property Informational Session
- Georgia DOAS Procurement Connect - Supplier Debriefing Webinar
- Georgia DOAS Procurement Connect - Local Government Use of the GPR
- Georgia DOAS Procurement Connect - E-Verify Compliance