Report Procurement Fraud, Waste, or Abuse
You can use this on-line form to report potential fraud, waste, or abuse in the procurement area for any State Agency, College or University under the University System of Georgia, or Technical College under the Technical College System of Georgia.
The State Purchasing Division (SPD) will review any reported acts of fraud, waste, or abuse related to procurement but does not conduct criminal investigations. If our initial review determines that there is a possibility of wrongdoing on the part of any State employee or any of the State's suppliers, the matter will be referred to the appropriate State or Federal Entity.
To report any act of fraud, waste, or abuse related to procurement, please complete the online form at
SPD Fraud, Waste, and Abuse tip line.
When completing the form, please remember:
- SPD only reviews acts related to potential fraud, waste, or abuse related to procurement (purchasing) activities at those Entities in the Executive Branch of Georgia State Government and that are under the authority of SPD.
- SPD does not have the authority to review:
- The Judicial Branch (for example, lawyers, judges, and prosecutors).
- The State House of Representatives or the State Senate.
- Local government entities (for example, police departments, school boards, county and city government offices).
- Whistleblower law violation complaints.