GEORGIA AUCTIONS AND SALES
The State of Georgia primarily offers surplus state property to the public through internet auction providers. Click on the square below to see property that is currently being offered on each site. To place bids on these auction sites, you must first set up a user account. To set up a user account, click on the desired auction site under Areas of Focus and follow the sites' instructions.
Why list "operational condition unknown"?
Sellers wrestle with this issue all the time. While more information may help the buyer make an informed decision, in surplus, this isn't always an option. Often, the individuals reporting the property have no idea of its operational condition, if it is complete, and occasionally, what it even is!
Since Georgia State Surplus is located around the state, we can only see the description and photos provided. The equipment condition may change in the time it is presented and then sold and removed. We prefer to err on the side of caution and have the buyer inspect the item so there is no question.
Remember, you are bidding on used property, there is a reason it is being disposed of:
- Please read all the terms and conditions before you bid on any property.
- Offered property is used and sold in as-is, where-is condition.
- Bidders are not only invited but strongly encouraged to inspect the property before placing a bid.
- When applicable, GA sales taxes will be collected unless there is a tax-exempt certificate. (Certificate is only good for that sale.)
- Please do not try to pick up property until you receive the emailed Georgia Bill of Sale with pick up instructions.
- Any claim for mis-description must be made prior to removing the property.
- Contact a Surplus Representative if you have any questions.
|Georgia Auctions and Sales||Georgia Auctions and Sales||https://email@example.com||Georgia Auctions and Sales||https://www.facebook.com/GeorgiaDOAS, DOAS Facebook||http://twitter.com/gastatesurplus, Surplus Twitter||https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-department-of-administrative-services, DOAS LinkedIn||https://plus.google.com/+DepartmentofAdministrativeServicesAtlanta, DOAS Google Plus||Receptionist||0|