STATE PURCHASING Division
Update: GPC 2020 Cancellation
Due to the continued impact of the COVID19 pandemic on our economy, and after much deliberation with our partners and advisors, the Georgia Department of Administrative Services, State Purchasing Division has made the difficult decision to cancel our Annual Georgia Procurement Conference (GPC), scheduled for August 11-13 at the Jekyll Island Convention Center. The decision to cancel the GPC reflects our continued efforts to ensure the safety of all participants.
DOAS will cancel all conference registrations and process refunds for suppliers and attendees over the next 45-60 days. Each registrant will need to cancel their own lodging reservations associated with the conference.
Additional details concerning the cancellation of the 2020 conference and refund process can be found on the DOAS website.
For questions or additional information concerning this notification, please contact Josh Borden at email@example.com Thank you again for your continued participation in the Conference and for your patience as we work through these issues.
We look forward to GPC 2021 and hope to see you then!
The State Purchasing Division (SPD) oversees the procurement functions for the State of Georgia and manages all policies related to procurement. SPD negotiates Statewide Contracts and provides technical assistance to State Entities in conducting and evaluating entity-specific competitive bids. We also provide electronic sourcing tools that allow procurement professionals to post and award their own competitive bids. SPD manages and monitors use of State purchasing cards, procurement tools that allow State employees to obtain goods and services quickly and efficiently. SPD also offers training, including a certification program, to provide procurement professionals with the knowledge and skills they need to perform their job duties within the legal and policy constraints of the State of Georgia.
|State Purchasing||State Purchasing||http://firstname.lastname@example.org||State Purchasing||https://www.facebook.com/gapurchasing, State Purchasing Facebook||https://twitter.com/GeorgiaDOAS, DOAS Twitter||https://www.linkedin.com/company/georgia-department-of-administrative-services, DOAS LinkedIn||https://plus.google.com/+DepartmentofAdministrativeServicesAtlanta, DOAS Google Plus||Procurement Help Desk||0|
AREAS OF FOCUS
By leveraging the buying power of state entities and identifying shared needs, SPD negotiates discount prices for quality products and services in the form of Statewide Contracts. These contracts are available to all state entities, including city, county, and other local government entities. In addition to discounted prices, SPD saves State Entities the time, labor and costs associated with managing the bidding process themselves.
- Login to GPR for State and Local Entities
- Bid Notices - Georgia Procurement Registry (GPR)
- Agency and University Procurement Officer List
- eSource (formerly eQuote)
- State Use Procurement List
- Team Georgia Marketplace (TGM)
- Georgia Procurement Manual Online (GPM)
- Bid and RFP Information and Resources
- Statewide Contract Index
- Rent a Car
- Supplier Resources
- Suspended and Debarred Suppliers
- Learning Management System (LMS)
Organizations and Associations
- Entrepreneur and Small Business Office
- Georgia Chapter of NIGP, Inc. (GANIGP)
- Governmental Purchasing Association of Georgia (GPAG)
- National Association of State Chief Information Officers
- National Association of State Procurement Officials
- National Contract Management Association
- National Institute of Government Purchasing (NIGP)
- Universal Public Purchasing Certification Council (UPPCC)
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP)
- National Association of Credit Management (NACM)
- National Association of Procurement Card Professionals (NAPCP)