How Does My Agency File a Claim for Property Damage?
- Upon receipt of the NOL, an acknowledgement letter will be sent by RMS to your Agency Risk Coordinator with the assigned DOAS claim number. This number should be included on all further supporting documentation and claim-related correspondence.
- If you are unsure of your agency’s designated Agency Risk Coordinator, contact RMS by email or phone at (404) 656-6245 to confirm.
To finalize the claim, you must complete and submit a Sworn Proof of Loss form with:
- Your DOAS claim number
- A notarized signature of your agency’s highest-ranking official
- Copies of invoices for property
- Bills for material and labor and evidence of payment (check or approved purchase order) for replaced or repaired items
- RMS will process the claim and if coverage criteria is met, send a reimbursement check.
- Reimbursement checks are issued within 30 days of claim finalization.