Small Business Symposium
To support Georgia-based, small businesses by providing access to the State's purchasing opportunities, create jobs and to provide economic opportunity by providing greater access to education, and business support services.
The annual Small Business Symposium features professional development, learning and networking opportunities for small businesses. Join us to:
- Learn about how to do business with the State of Georgia
- Learn about upcoming bid opportunities
- Connect with purchasing professionals throughout the State
- Network with local resources and potential partners
- Discover technical college and university-based programs that offer business and industry assistance, technology commercialization, and economic development advice
- Understand key resources available to small businesses, including training and small business development, access to capital, and available industry networking
Our symposium sessions are designed to be educational and interactive and will include opportunities for questions and answers. In addition, we offer networking opportunities to encourage small businesses to connect and hear directly from small business development partners, statewide contract suppliers offering subcontracting opportunities and various state agencies, colleges and universities with purchasing opportunities.
If you are interested in receiving information about our next symposium, please click here.
Additional information about our previous symposiums can be found by clicking on the Focus Areas below.